Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Prayer from Luke 5:1-3

Song by William McDowell

I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
withholding nothing
withholding nothing

I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
withholding nothing
withholding nothing

I give myself away
So you can use me
I give myself away
So you can use me

withholding nothing
withholding nothing
withholding nothing
withholding nothing

Once when he was standing on the shore of Lake Gennesaret, the crowd was pushing in on him to better hear the Word of God. He noticed two boats tied up. The fishermen had just left them and were out scrubbing their nets. He climbed into the boat that was Simon’s and asked him to put out a little from the shore. Sitting there, using the boat for a pulpit, he taught the crowd.
Luke 5:1‭-‬3 MSG

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name for who you are

King of glory I exalt your majesty for being God to me

Father thank you for being my rock in all areas of life and for keeping my my feet steady in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy upon me you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me like never before in Jesus name

Abba father I surrender everything in my life into your hands, I hold back nothing take preeminence in Jesus name

King of glory I honour you for today and the wonderful works you have planned to do in my life

Father I release all that is in my life into your care take the center stage in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have not allowed you to take control forgive me and take over according to your will in Jesus name

Lord whatever is in my possession that is due for your use father open my eyes to see it and give me the grace to let go of it to you in Jesus name

Lord whatsoever you have given to me that I am holding on to so tight, stopping you from manifesting as you ought to today I surrender it to you from my grip in Jesus name

Lord my father you are here in my life I want you to continue to guide me in every aspect beyond my dreams so that I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues or in understanding asking Jesus to take the wheel of your life henceforth*

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, never let us hinder our breakthrough by holding on to what we need to let go of in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this church. My life is surrendered to Christ, He is at the wheel, leading, directing, orchestrating and renewing His plans for my life. I do not run ahead of the plan of God because His plans are good and of expected end for me. My season of breakthrough is here, I will never be carried away by the gift and neglect the giver who is Christ. He has subdued nations before me and set my feet on the path of success and breakthrough. My redeemer is alive and fresh inside of me, He is forever God and He is able to move all mountains ahead of me. I can never be defeated, I can never lack, I will never be sorrowful, mourning isn't my portion. My season to rejoice is here and now. He has gone ahead of me in life, He is inside of me and will always be with me, therefore I am not alone Christ Jesus is with and within me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th July 2019 [Day 194]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...