Search This Blog

Monday 15 July 2019

Prayer from Romans 4:17

Song by Travis Greene

What my eyes can't see I still believe
Everything spoken to me
There's no word that can come back void
I will trust the report of the Lord

God is not a man that He should lie
Every need He will supply
I will wait, I will not be moved
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

While I'm waiting I'm getting stronger
My faith is rising, and I will run on
While I'm waiting I'm lifting up on wings as eagles
I believe, I will trust in You

Oh... I believe, I will trust in You
Oh... I believe, I will trust in You

I will run and I will not be weary
I will walk and I will not faint
I will rise up on wings as eagles
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Romans 4:17 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father you are the ever present God because you are the only Omnipresent one I worship you

King of kings I adore your name for your grace that is made available to me in Jesus name

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus mighty name

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for increasing my faith daily through your word in Jesus name

I decree all the promises of God concerning me are coming to fruition in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove every doubt and fear that wants to cause my faith to be shaken in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God terminate every power that rise against your purpose for me in Jesus name

I decree concerning(mention) I will laugh the last and best laugh of Testimony in Jesus name

I decree all that seem rather impossible concerning my situation in life is receiving divine touch now in Jesus name

I decree all that God has said concerning me will manifest and never return to Him void in Jesus name

I decree where others have struggled I walk and work in and with ease in Jesus name

I terminate every approach or summoning of the enemy against my peace in life in Jesus name

I decree my peace is divine nothing can disrupt my peace either physically, spiritually or any aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree my faith will never be tarnished by any circumstance because I overcome always in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) I will come out successfully, unscratched, not driven by the plans of the adversaries in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over those things that are yet to be and bring them to be through your declaration, pray in the holy ghost if you can if not pray in your understanding*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, whatever has been set to cause us to weep at the verge of breakthrough Jehovah turn it around to sign of joy and testimony to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is moving in my life, He is the miracle worker bringing to fruition His promises for my life. I will never give up at the verge of my Breakthrough, absolutely nothing will steal my shine because I am the light of the world. Nothing can disrupt the plans of God for me, everywhere I go or my name is mentioned favour works for me, favour goes ahead of me. The law works in my favour, I call to being that which is the promises of God. Wherever I lay the sole of my feet on, I become established because all things are mine, nothing works against me because I carry the Most High in me and as He is so am I therefore I decree ease into all that has to do with me and divine favour in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th July 2019 [Day 197]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...