Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Prayer from Judges 4:14,23

Song by Matt Redman

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart

I'll bring You more than a song,
for a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You, all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You, all about You, Jesus

Deborah said to Barak, “Arise! For this is the day when the Lord has given Sisera into your hand. Has the Lord not gone out before you?” So Barak went down from Mount Tabor with ten thousand men following him. So on that day God subdued and humbled Jabin king of Canaan before the sons of Israel.
JUDGES 4:14‭, ‬23 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer I worship and extol your majesty

Lord you are my refuge and present help I magnify you for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your love and mercy that speaks over judgement

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Father thank you for your word that brings light and directions to my life always

I decree that the promises of God concerning me shall manifest henceforth in Jesus name

I cancel every evil orchestration against the plans of God for me in Jesus name

I decree all power waiting to ruin my purpose in life is totally negated

I decree the lord will deliver into my hands many who are purposing to tamper with my destiny and I am victorious over them in Jesus name

According to the word of God whatever I have pursued year in and year out, are delivered into my hands in Jesus name

I decree my hand is made strong for great victory above the imagination of any power or principalities in Jesus name

I cancel every evil imagination set apart to tamper with my glory and that of my family in Jesus name

I decree whoever has been sent to cause my life havoc today receive the judgement of the most High king

I decree every authority hiding in secret place and launching attacks into my life and household today marks your end in Jesus name

I command my destiny out of any evil confinement in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my focus will be solely on Christ and His finished work of resurrection working in and around me in Jesus name

I decree restoration in all areas and families that have lost anything in Jesus name

*Begin to decree your victory over all you desire victory on and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let our victory song never end in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am soaring and mounting High in to great places. The lord has delivered into my hands and given me victory over all contending power and authority. His words are daily unraveling in my life therefore making my life a haven of divine Encounter. My joy is multiplying daily as the promises of God manifests greatly beyond the imagination of man. I am daily lifted and assigned to enjoy the power of God readily available for me and around me. My soul is lifted and my glory will forever shine. I believe the words of God dwelling in me clears my path each day so I do not work or walk in darkness. I glow with divine glory and flourish in all areas. Halleujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd July 2019 [Day 183]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...