Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Prayer from John 15:13

Song by Chris Tomlin

Water You turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There's no one like You
None like You

Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There's no one like You
None like You

Our God is greater
Our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer
Awesome in Pow
Our God, Our God

Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There's no one like You
None like You

And if our God is for us
Then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us
Then what could stand against?
And if our God is for us
Then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us
Then what could stand against?

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13 KJV

Prayer

Holy Spirit divine I worship your majesty and exalt your name

Heavenly father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love and protection made available for me always

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for allowing me to know the truth which is the gospel and for not letting me perish in darkness in Jesus name

Abba this day do the miraculous in my life beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

Holy spirit uproot from my destiny all parasitic element feeding on me knowingly or unknowingly

Lord nothing is beyond your power of change over(mention) let me experience a divine change now in Jesus name

Father concerning the situation that has been a burden in my heart you are greater than them all give me a testimony over it all in Jesus name

Elohim you are God, manifest greatly in my family and remove all the buts that wants to question our faith in Jesus name

Father let me never forget your love for me even in the midst of the challenges of life let my reliance on your love pull me through in Jesus name

Wonderful king give me victory over everyone who is against me in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel erase every assignment that will jeorpadise your plans for me that I have been put on by anyone in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, never let our source in life dry either physically, spiritually, Maritally, financially, academically and all aspects in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is my salvation and the lifter up of my head, He is always with me and nothing can stand against me. He has given me victory in all areas and subdued every power risen or planning to rise against me. He has set my feet on the rock and I can never fall. My life is encapsulated in the favour of God all around, my days glow with His glory always. I carry the new life of Christ inside of me, so I have dominion over sickness, diseases, pain, limitations, famine of life in all aspect. No problem is greater than my God, I daily tell every challenge how great my God is and I declare my victory above them all because I have been given power to decree and it is established as I decree. I am a blessed child of God and nothing is impossible for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th July 2019 [Day 199]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...