Search This Blog

Sunday 28 July 2019

Prayer from Proverbs 28:5

Song

Blessed Jesus We've come to give you praise You are worthy And Blessed be your name

We love you Lord We love you Lord
We love you lord we love you Lord

“Your basket and your kneading bowl will be blessed.
DEUTERONOMY 28:5 AMP

Prayer
Wonderful God you alone deserves my praise

Prince of peace I magnify your name for  who you are to me

Elshadai thank you for this awesome day and the privilege to be alive

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary

King of glory magnify yourself in and through me this day and forever in Jesus name

Lord I have come to return all praise to you for the wonderful things you are doing consistently in my life

I decree I am blessed and favoured in all aspects of life

I decree my joy will overflow in all aspects

I decree lack will not use my life as a territory in Jesus name

I command heavens to open and pour out showers of blessings in and around me in Jesus name

I decree my life is experiencing upsurge of divine blessings and uplifted  always in Jesus name

Lord eternal this day manifest your self in me and let me have  a divine encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let us have new cause daily to worship honour and adore you more daily  in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my source, He has blessed me in all areas, the lord has set my feet on the rock. My life is filled with divine occurrence I am daily uplifted  to do greater things. My oil will never run dry, I will never be  miserable. The power of the enemy is permanently destroyed. Eyes have not seen, ears haven't heard neither has it entered hearts of men what great and mighty things the lord has done, He is my shield and buckler. I am filled with divine hope daily nothing can shake my faith. My existence is extraordinary so I do not function in limited capacity. It is my turn to be a blessed as the lord has daily blessed me. Glory to glory, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th July 2019 [Day 209]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...