Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Prayer from Ephesians 3;20-21

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

You are bigger
Bigger than the biggest
You are stronger
Stronger than the strongest
You are higher
Higher than the highest
You are greater
Greater than the greatest

Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen.


Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen.
EPHESIANS 3:20‭-‬21 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father the great redeemer and restorer I worship you

King of kings I extol your majesty and return all praise due you

Lord eternal thank you for this day and privilege to be among the living in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your faithfulness and love concerning me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my Sin and blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for your word that is constantly lighting my path in Jesus name

Thank you lord for being at the centre of everything in my life and household

Thank you abba for the strength and grace to witness and face another day

Almighty God take control this day let my life bring glory to you and order my step in the right path in Jesus name

I decree concerning all my expectations I will receive and encounter the exceeding power of God at work

I decree over all situations that has kept me in shame today marks their end in Jesus name

I terminate every unwanted power or circumstances governing my destiny spiritually and affecting my spiritual life in Jesus name

I dislocate every joint of evil outstretched over my household and I in Jesus name

I claim all blessings that has been released from heaven concerning me and my household  in Jesus name

I claim all my hidden blessings from where ever it may have been buried begin to receive life and locate me in Jesus name

I decree as I have seen the beginning of this month I will live to end it on a note of thanksgiving

I claim my glory now no more labour loss in any aspect of my life

I decree every knee bow, tongue confess and declare with me that Jesus Christ is lord in all aspect that has to do with me in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost as the lord enables and give you utterance or pray in understanding over your heart desires in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us have a new song and bless all our labour with divine favour in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jesus is at the centre of my life turning and moving situation around in my favour. The one whom I serve is bigger than the biggest, higher than the highest, stronger than the strongest. He is my shield at all time, He never sleep nor slumber. He is protector and provider. He is my strength when I am weak and strong. My life is having a divine encounter that leads to upward movement. I am no longer slave to fear or discouragement. Eyes will see that indeed I serve a great God. I will always testify of all His wonderful work, that which has made my prayer look unanswered, is consumed now in Jesus mighty name Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 31st July 2019 [Day 212]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...