Search This Blog

Sunday 30 June 2019

Prayer from Psalms 144:12

Song by Jonathan Nelson

I've got evidence
I've got confidence
I'm a conqueror
I know that I win
I know who I am
God wrote it in his plan
For me
Ooh, oh oh ohooo my name is VICTORY!
Ooh, oh oh ohooo my name is VICTORY!

God gave me authority
To conquer the enemy
He wrote in my destiny
That my name is victory
He said that I've over come
I know I've already won
He wrote in my destiny
That my name is Victory
I know who I am
God wrote it in his plan
For me
Ooh, oh oh ohooo my name is VICTORY!
Ooh, oh oh ohooo my name is VICTORY!

Let our sons in their youth be like plants full grown, And our daughters like corner pillars fashioned for a palace;
PSALMS 144:12 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and exalt your holy name for you are a great God

Almighty father all power and glory belong to you accept my worship

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I worship you for your grace that is made sufficient for me at all times

I decree my children and entire household are for signs and wonders

I decree my children are filled with divine glory at all times and no power can tarnish their glory

I decree my children's life will never be a dice in the hands of adversaries

I decree every power that wants to cause me to cry over any of my children is negated in Jesus name

I cancel all evil report concerning my children and any member of my household in Jesus name

I decree over all that I do the power of the Lord will bring me out for greatness

I decree my light will forever shine beyond any evil plans in Jesus name

I decree as many seeds that come out of me will never be fruitless in Jesus name

I decree this month marks the end of uncertainty in any part of my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree my children shall be fully grown and nothing will terminate their existence at the edge of breakthrough

I decree no disease will use my household as a depositing ground in Jesus name

I cancel every evil revelations and prophecy over my household and I in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost if you can if not pray in your understanding over your lineage*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, I decree our glory will not wane before it shines in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

I decree I have overcome all and my entire life is a life of a victor not a victim in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My glory will not wane before it shines, I am the evidence of the working power of God. My life and that of my household is like a tree planted by the river side we lack no source and nutrient for life. I flourish always, my life is filled with fruits and my fruits will never become dry. I am always successful in all that I do, I enjoy unending favour of God at all times, I am divinely settled in all areas. The Lord is my shield and ever present help, my song is victory, my name is victory because I am always victorious in all areas. Halleujah I reign because Jesus reigns!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 30th June 2019[Day 181]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...