Search This Blog

Sunday 16 June 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:28

Song by Travis Greene

All things are working for my good
'Cause He's intentional
Hey, and He's never failing
All things are working for my good
He's intentional (He's intentional)
He's never failing (never failing)

I don't have to worry 'cause
It's working for me, yeah
It's working for me, yeah
And I believe it's working for me
I can smile again
And I don't have to worry 'cause
It's working for me 
It's working for me
It's working for me

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer I worship you and glorify your majesty

Lord you are my safe refuge and hiding place thank you for keeping me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your love on my life

Lord eternal thank you for this present stage of my life and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

I decree everything is working for my good beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

I decree this is my week of open doors in all areas in Jesus name

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength therefore weakness have no place in me

I decree my joy will never know any bound or limit on Jesus name

I decree all that has failed to work in my life begin to receive new life in Jesus name

I decree every plan that have not manifested according to the will of God receive divine touch now in Jesus name

I decree my glory will never wane before it shines in Jesus name

Lord I commit the nation Sudan into your hands let your peace reign henceforth in Jesus name

Everlasting king by your mercy put an end to killing and other atrocities in Sudan and every nation in the world experiencing such in Jesus name

I command every spirit of strife out of my life, family, community and nation in Jesus name

I decree every plan that has gone against my desire receive a divine review and work according to the will of God for me in Jesus name

I decree over this community every spirit of loss of anything either life, property, family whatever it may be an end come to you this day in Jesus name

I decree this month will not know my end, I will see the end of this month in divine health and ability in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) it is working for my good in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) I receive abundance and overflow of favour and blessings in Jesus name

Lord concerning all fathers never let them lack that which will make them a true father and emulate your type fatherly love in all areas of their lives in Jesus name

Lord you are the father of fatherless for as many with the void of earthly father let them always experience their heavenly father at work in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let us experience your supernatural power and overflow in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I decree everything in life works together for my good, my joy is made perfect each day. No power of hell can disrupt the divine plans of God for me. My destiny will never be truncated neither will that of any member of my family or anyone around me be truncated. My life is an upward movement, I live in Christ and  have my being in Him. The peace of God surrounds me and I decree peace into all that are facing any unrest. This is the day the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Lines are falling in pleasant places for me, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th June 2019 (Day 167)

Happy Father's Day🎤🏋️🤵💂👷

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...