Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2019

Prayer from

Song by Darlene Zschech

God is fighting for us
God is on our side
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome

We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

Carrying our burdens
Covering our shame
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome

We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' Name

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord .
Psalms 118:17 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word sent to renew my mind each day all glory belongs to you

I decree I will live and not die, I declare the works of the Most High king in the land of the living

I cancel every spiritual death over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree I will not gather people to mourn neither will I have cause to be paid condolences over anyone or myself in Jesus name

I destroy all casket placed in my journey untimely in Jesus name

I decree my victory over every fight from the adversaries in Jesus name

I cancel all evil visitation tormenting my existence in any aspect in Jesus name

I destroy every negative revelations about me or any member of my family in Jesus name

I cancel all plans to cause mass destruction and death in this community and nation in Jesus name

I destroy every power bent on killing my dreams in life in Jesus name

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time, I will not be at the right place at the wrong time neither will I be at the wrong place at the right time in Jesus name

I decree over all that has been dormant in my life that needs to be alive receive the resurrection power henceforth in Jesus name

I cancel every plan made to kill my destiny  untimely in Jesus name

I decree I will not die in this spiritual journey, I will grow high and more in the will and wisdom of God in Jesus name

I cancel all petition against my life and household in Jesus mighty name

I decree over my children, parent, friends, family and spouse every label of  untimely death is permanently cut in Jesus name

I command my destiny to be in the will and purpose of God all the days of my life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all you want the life of God to dwell in or replace instead of death and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, I destroy all spiritual or physical mourning and cancel any sudden death in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die I will testify to the wonders and works of God in the land of the living. Every spiritual or physical termination of life purposed for me is nagated. I have the life of Christ in me, I have the spirit of the son of God, I have the power of the Most High dwelling in me. I affirm my destiny cannot be truncated neither will it be a device in the hands of the enemy. I will fulfill my purpose of creation, every power assigned to cut my journey short is totally destroyed. In me is life of Christ, In me is strength that is divine, I am a supernatural being because I am of God and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th June 2019 [Day 171]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...