Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 64:1-2

Song by Victoria Orenze

Oh Oh Lord
Set my heart on Fire for You
For You oo
Oh Oh Lord
Set my life in order for You
For You oo

I want to know Your heart
I want to know Your way
Lord I want to know Your heart
Lord I want to know Your way

Oh that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at your presence— as when fire kindles brushwood and the fire causes water to boil— to make your name known to your adversaries, and that the nations might tremble at your presence!
Isaiah 64:1‭-‬2 ESV

Prayer

Almighty father the everlasting and only wise God I worship you

King if kings I give you all praise and glory for being my eternal king in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and the grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy upon my life and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that you show me on daily basis

Father set my heart on fire for you henceforth let my life be dedicated to divine purpose in Jesus name

Lord uproot any and everything that wants to hinder my spiritual growth in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every power that wants to keep me lukewarm in the journey of faith in Jesus name

I decree and declare open heaven over my situations right now in Jesus name

I decree that consuming fire burn away everything that is not of the lord in my life in Jesus name

Consuming fire destroy every power Pursuing my destiny and household against the will of God in Jesus name

Father rend the heaven open upon my life and household and let your heavenly shower water every dry grounds in Jesus name

Lord destroy every pursuers of my divine purpose in life that wants to terminate or negate my purpose in Jesus name

Father rend the heaven open over my children and cancel permanently every plan of the enemy to keep my children and generation bound in the unknown in Jesus name

Father remove every fear in my life or over any situation that wants to keep me away from the purpose of the Most High in Jesus name

Lord let every hands pointing wickedly against my household and destiny begin to whither henceforth in Jesus name

Lord set my heart on fire for you and your will always till I see you in glory in Jesus name

King of kings fill me up with your divine presence and let me begin to overflow with divine ability henceforth in Jesus name

Lord set my faith in you on the height that will never fall so that fear will never replace the faith I have in you with fate in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I am achieving the purpose of God for me in all areas of life without any delay or limitation in Jesus name

*Begin to ask the consuming fire to burn away all that you do not want to entertain anymore in your life and believe but it is done in Jesus name*

Father continuously set the heart of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all imparted by it with your divine ability and presence in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has set my heart on fire, my gaze is fixed on Christ alone. My trust is solely in the power of the Most High. I am encapsulated by divine ability and grace to do greater works always. He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. Jehovah is my king, He is my help, He is my source, He is my deliverer. He is more than enough to me, My God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I can think or ask for. I am not shaken or moved  by circumstances because I reign above every circumstance. In Christ I live move and have my being. My heaven is opened consistently and my ground is fertile for divine harvest. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th June 2019 [Day 155]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...