Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2019

Prayer from Proverbs 1:7

Song by Sinach

Worthy is the Lamb 
That was slain
To receive glory 
And honor and praise

And unto the Lamb
Who sits upon the throne
To Him be glory and honor
And power forever and ever
Unto the Lamb
Who sits upon the throne
To Him be glory and honor
And power forever and ever
Amen!


The angels bow down in adoration
We join them now as we lift our voice
We cry worthy, 
Worthy is the Lamb

The fear of the Lord  is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7 NKJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your word that is sent to me daily to renew my mind in Jesus name

Father you are worthy of all praise and glory accept it all in Jesus name

Ancient of days I come to you this day and release myself for your glorious use have your way in me lord

Eternal God fill me with your divine wisdom henceforth let me function under divine wisdom and ability in Jesus name

King of kings grant me the enablement to enjoy your glory upon my life in Jesus name

Lily of the valley let my fear in you surpass the fear of any unknown circumstances or god in Jesus name

My God grant me grace to function in the manner that draw souls into your kingdom always in Jesus name

Father cut off my life all evil association that wants to ruin my divine capabilities in Jesus name

Lord, I lift this community and all homes into your hands let your fear reign in our midst in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let us experience open heaven and fill all dry grounds with fruitfulness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lamb of God has cleansed me of all iniquities. His power has subdued all powers wanting to negate His plans for me. My joy knows no bound because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. I affirm I am a success in every area of life the power in the word of God vitalise my spirit soul and body. I am focused on my highest calling in Christ Jesus, destruction can not take place or have a stand in my life. This is my time to rejoice because the lamb that was slain has settled all that has been held against me. He has given me victory over all challenges and cause my testimony to be permanent. He has made way for me and opened doors of opportunities unto me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©23rd June 2019 [Day 174]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...