Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Prayer from 1 John 4:13

Song by Kurt Carr

Glory and honor dominion and power
Now and forever the Lord God omnipotent
Reineth with power forever with power
Greater than all you are sovereign God

God great God
Worthy of honor and glory
We stand here in reverence
Blessed in your presence
Jehovah Forever and ever our God

Nobody greater
Nobody greater
Nobody greater
Greater than our God

By this we know [with confident assurance] that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given to us His [Holy] Spirit.
1 JOHN 4:13 AMP

Prayer
Almighty father the ever reliable and invisible father I worship you

Lord eternal I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for your love and tender mercies always available to me in Jesus name

Glorious father thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord my king you are able and awesome beyond description have your way in me this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your power you have deposited inside of me through the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Lord enable me to always rely on the ability of the Holy spirit through me so I will walk according to your will for me in Jesus name

Mighty father erase from my life every act or thought that wants me to be self sufficient against your plan for me in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let me bask in your sufficiency that is made available in and through me in Jesus name

I decree I will never be prey to any work or workers of darkness in Jesus name

I decree my glory will never be covered by any blindness from the power of hell in Jesus name

I decree I have dominion to propagate divinely in all areas the plans of God for my life in Jesus name

I decree my soul is never subjected to any device of the  enemy

I decree this week I will enjoy the dominion I have in me through the Holy Spirit and I will excel in all that I do in  Jesus name

I decree I am a conqueror beyond the imagination of man, not limited by any power of forces, I conquer and soar like an eagle always in Jesus name

I receive divine confidence to do things in the pattern the Lord has planned for me to in Jesus name

I cut off all forms of timidity surrounding my destiny and hindering me from acieving great in life in Jesus name

I declare it is my season I do not function below I am above and on top always in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the Holy spirit is taking preeminence and guiding all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is a fearless warrior and He lives inside of me through the Holy Spirit. The lord has taken off every spirit of fear, timidity, lack of self esteem in my life. He has filled me with confidence, courage, faith and excellent spirit. Whatever I do prospers because Jehovah is in control of all that I engage in. I rule and reign in His divine ability, I am forever favoured in all areas of life. my steps are orchestrated by the Holy Spirit, I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I will never be at the right place at the wrong time because Jesus is in charge of all that I do. He who watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. His name is Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th June 2019 [Day 161]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...