Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:38-39

Song by Sinach

You call me by name
Gave me your word
And its burning inside of my heart
Im ready to go
With faith in my heart
wherever you lead

I live for for you (Jesus)
I glorify (Jesus)
I shout your faith(Jesus)
Im totally committed to you (im totally committed to you .

I'll speak of your love
I'll sing of your grace
So the whole world will know your name
Im ready to go
announcing your mercy and your faithfulness

I live for for you (Jesus)
I glorify (Jesus)
I shout your faith (Jesus)
Im totally committed to you (Im totally committed to you)

No debt, No height, Nor anything
Shall seperate me, Shall seperate me .
No trouble, trial, persecution
Shall seperate me from your love .

For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced--beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present and threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
ROMANS 8:38‭-‬39 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty for you are my God

King of kings I bow in adoration to you and give you all the praise

Thank you father for this new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for you love and mercy constantly poured on me

Ancient of days have your way this day in my life and always in Jesus name

Everlasting king arise and change all that deserves to be changed in my life henceforth

I decree no trial or persecution will seperate me from the love of God

I decree my strength will continually increase divinely as I get closer to my maker who is my source in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to any form of persecution I face physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord I lift unto you as many Christians persecuted for their faith give them victory over their persecutors in Jesus name

Lord I commit the hearts of as many who are persecuting your church henceforth let them have divine encounter that will cause their salvation to happen

Father no matter how situations seem difficult before me in life never let me give up my faith in You

Lord eternal in every circumstance I am in presently that looks unbearable give me Breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree my household and I will not suffer any loss or failure in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree every unnecessary and unwanted challenge that has risen to tackle my destiny today marks their end in Jesus name

I decree my source of joy will not be terminated in Jesus name

I decree today and always I work in victory nothing can stop me in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for victory over any trial, test, challenge whatever it may be and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, put an end to any form of challenge that is testing our faith and make us victorious in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with divine strength and love to do greater things. No power of hell, no trial or persecution can seperate me from the love of God. My life is lifted in the path of divine ability and glory. My destiny is experiencing divine promotion nothing can delay or truncate the purpose of God for me. I am filled with greater grace to achieve my purpose of creation. The Prince of peace has deposited His peace inside of me, I do not live a life of turmoil. Through my life many will be drawn to the knowledge of God, divinity has taken over any form of humanity residing and limiting my divine function. I am a winner,a success,a victor and a vessel unto honour. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th June 2019 [Day 164]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...