Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2019

Prayer from Luke 19:10

Good Morning Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦


Song by Matt Redman


Well everyone needs compassion the love that's never failing

But let mercy fall on me

Well everyone needs forgiveness

The kindness of a Savior

The hope of nations


My Savior

He can move the mountains

My God is Mighty to save

He is Mighty to save

Forever

Author of salvation

He rose and conquered the grave

Jesus conquered the grave


So take me as You find me

All my fears and failures

And fill my life again

I give my life to follow

Everything I believe in

And now I surrender

(I surrender)


Savior

He can move the mountains

My God is Mighty to save

He is Mighty to save

Forever

Author of salvation

He rose and conquered the grave

Jesus conquered the grave


For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.


Luke 19:10 KJV


Prayer


Almighty king I bow before your throne and worship your majesty accept my worship


Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name


Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the mercy that speaks over judgement which you released upon me 


Mighty God thank you for your word sent to me on daily basis in Jesus name


Lord I release as many who have hurt me either in the past or presently to you give me the grace to let go and forgive them


Henceforth I walk in the grace that sees and treat people the way the lord see them in Jesus name


Father I commit as many in prison who have no idea for their salvation today let them have an encounter bwith you  in Jesus name


Lord eternal I release this community into your hands visit each household with your true gospel in Jesus name


Lord eternal terminate every plan that wants to keep me on the path of perishing in Jesus name


Father this day I lift all that are homeless into your hands raise help for them in Jesus name


Lord I pray for as many who have been condemned by the law of man today let them receive divine compassion in Jesus name


Lord almighty under no circumstance do not allow the judgement of the wicked to rule over my life and household in Jesus name


Father over(mention) let them have a divine encounter that will lead to their salvation and upliftment from grass to grace in Jesus name


I decree over my life that I will not perish at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name


Father I release all gates and borders into your hands terminate all laws that wants to limit the propagation of the gospel in Jesus name


Lord I release as many in position of power and government into your hands let your power rest upon their heart and let your will only stand over all legislation and laws on Jesus name


*Begin to pray in the spirit for your nation declare the free flow of the gospel henceforth and believe it so and settled in Jesus name*


Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, perfect all that concerns us according to your riches in glory


*Personal Prayer*


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a bearer of the light of God, I am a trailblazer for the kingdom of God. The plans and purpose of God for me are embedded in His word therefore my life portrays The Word daily. My wisdom is heavenly and my deeds are divine. Whatever I do prospers, through me millions of souls are being saved into the kingdom of God and delivered from the powers of darkness. The compassion and mercy of God is speaking on my behalf in all areas, the promises of God is making my destiny a haven of greatness. I cannot fail, I cannot falter, I am born to succeed at all times. The spirit of excellence dwells mightily upon me. My saviour is moving all mountains in my path and saving me from all destructions in Jesus name Amen!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th June 2019 [Day 176]


http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk


Follow the link above get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.

Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.

Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...