Search This Blog

Friday 7 June 2019

Prayer from Genesis 32:26-28

Song by Brianna Babineaux

Nowhere to go at the end of the road
but I know you can save me
Made some mistakes and I am to blame
but I know you can change me

So here I am crying out Lord
Please save me this time
I know you can so here I am Lord

I won't let go until bless my soul
until you change my name or I'm no longer the same
no I won't let go until bless my soul
until you change my name or I'm no longer the same
I'm no longer the same
I'm no longer the same

Then He said, “Let Me go, for day is breaking.” But Jacob said, “I will not let You go unless You declare a blessing on me.” So He asked him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Jacob.” And He said, “Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men and have prevailed.”GENESIS 32:26‭-‬28 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I give you all praise and glory due to you alone

Abba father I worship your majesty and adore your holy name

Glorious one thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for your mercy and love upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that daily fuels my life with wisdom and divine knowledge in Jesus name

Lord this day I need a divine visitation that will cause a positive turn around in all that concerns me

Father come into my life henceforth and take preeminence of all that I think or do in Jesus name

Lord eternal I release my life to you henceforth let me experience divine blessings beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord wherever I am overdue for change today let my life receive supernatural transformation in Jesus name

King of glory in anything I do or engage in, let it be evident that you are at work in and through me

Lord by your power let every negative labels attached to my life from birth be totally removed in Jesus name

I decree today I receive divine blessing and favour in all that I do and for as many that come in contact with me in Jesus name

I decree every evil disguise that has kept my life in the shade of limitations today's marks their end in Jesus name

I command my destiny out of every grave of  unfortunate occurrence in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over all that you want God to change just as Jacob wrestled put your request down at His feet and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Heavenly Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and as many impacted by it, Let us experience the supernatural in all aspect of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed and highly favour. The lord has began a good work in me and He will complete it. I am experiencing the supernatural move upon my life, situations are turning around, what has been condemned the lord is reviving it. He has filled my life with new life and newness in all aspect. The lord has conquered all negative labels attached to my destiny from generation to generation. He has set me free from known or unknown, lawful or unlawful captivity of the spirit, soul and body. I am perfect and highly blessed by the Great I Am. It is my season of change and Many will come to the knowledge of the Lord through me in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 8th June 2019 [Day 159]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...