Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Prayer from Jeremiah 10:6

Song by Joe Praise

Oh Lord, my God, Jesus
I'll speak of Your Glory,
I will show forth Your beauty
If I dance it won't be enough,
And If I shout it won't be enough
I'll speak of Your Glory,
I will show forth Your beauty
If I dance it won't be enough,
And If I shout it won't be enough

For you are the great and mighty King
You rule in every nation
Oh praise this Holy God,
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega, I worship you today
In you I put my trust, Your name I will extol

There is none like You, O Lord ; You are great, and great is Your mighty and powerful name.
JEREMIAH 10:6 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I glorify and extol your majesty for you are My God

Everlasting king thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the salvation of my soul and what you are doing through my life

Holy spirit have your way in me this day and exalt yourself in Jesus name

Abba father have your way in all that I do show your greatness in Jesus name

Lord remove from my life every spirit of doubt in place of prayers in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot anything that stand against your plan for me

Lord I commit(mention) regardless of how it may look let me come out with victory song in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let every limitations upon my life come to a permanent end in Jesus name

Holy Spirit the great teacher, teach me all I need to know in all areas and grant me divine success in Jesus name

Jehovah you are  my strength and deliverer never let me depend on any human ability or strength alone in Jesus name

I decree this day and always the mighty hands of God is guiding me in the right path in Jesus name

I decree no power from the pit of hell can prevail over the power of God over my life

I decree every thoughts that is not in line with the plan of God for me begin to cease to exist in Jesus name

I decree every word spoken to cause me to fear or stop me from pursuing my goal in life an end come to your reign in my life in Jesus name

I decree I am free, I am whole, I am a conqueror in Jesus name

*Begin to decree that the great and mighty God intervene in all situation that concerns you and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let this day bring uncommon favour and testimony in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. His word has set me free from all thoughts that negates His purpose for me. I am working in the ability of the great and Mighty God, my joy is made full and perfect through His word. Strength has replaced every weakness, I have divine ability working in and through me. I carry in me the one who is abundantly able therefore I decree sickness, diseases, discouragement, shame, disgrace, unpleasant occurrence, curses known or unknown, seen or unseen have no place in me. That which I have started I will complete with success. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and whatever tongue that rise against me in judgement is totally condemned I am victorious. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th June 2019 [Day 163]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...