Search This Blog

Friday 28 June 2019

Prayer from Malachi 3:6

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You've got times and seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don't need a man to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own

For I am the Lord , I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Malachi 3:6 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and extol your majesty for who you are

Almighty king thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

King of kings thank you for your word that daily vitalise my soul

Eternal father you are God from beginning to the end repair everything in my beginning that wants to ruin my end in life in Jesus name

Lord whatever has been sown into my future against your will for me uproot them with your power in Jesus name

I decree death cannot have place or hold me down either physically, spiritually or any aspect of my life in Jesus name

I decree this day I will see the power of Alpha and Omega at work in and around me in Jesus name

I decree the unchangeable changer is changing and turning situations around for my good in Jesus name

I decree whatever has been said into the air or any elements of the earth to work against me and my household begin to turn around and work for us in Jesus name

I decree every power representing failure and discouragement at the edge of my breakthrough be destroyed in Jesus name

I command all forces wanting to rule over my joy to be permanently silent in Jesus name

I terminate all truce of the enemy made to enter my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I decree the God of time and season is making my time and season to shine brighter without delay in Jesus name

I command all evil negotiation over my household and I to be shut down permanently in Jesus name

I decree divine change over(mention) and it's manifestation henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost over all you desire change on if you cannot pray in tongues pray in your understanding*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let each day of our lives be greater and better than the former days and years in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The unchangeable changer is turning things around for me. His mighty outstretched arm is releasing me from every unpleasant position and situation. God is setting my focus on great and mighty things as He takes me high and above the desires of adversaries in life. I serve the Master above all Master who answers to no man and He is taking me from where I am to where I need to be. The lord has set before me the pinnacle of greatness and nothing can stop me or take me off the path of great achievement. I am blessed in the city, blessed at home, blessed in the field, blessed when I go out and come in Because Jehovah Jireh is my provider and He never change. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th June 2019[Day 179]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...