Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 June 2019

God's integrity

*Recap of*

*Be Inspired Intercessory Prayer and Testimony*

*Tuesday 25th June 2019*

*Anchored by Sister Leah Adepeju*

*Topic:* God's Integrity

*Text:*
And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Exodus 33:14 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/exo.33.14.KJV

Tonight I will be exhorting us on the Word *God's integrity.*

To start with, what do we understand as integrity?

*Sis Themmy:* It's an act of been upright, faithful and honest.
*Sis Leah:* Yes, thank you sister.
*Integrity* is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. *It also means* "sincerity," "truth," the "pure heart," the "single eye."
With God His integrity is not questionable.
God will never start what He will not complete. He will not put you on a journey He can not provide the means of completing it.
God will never say a word and say "I am sorry I didn't mean to say that."
He will never make mistakes.

People often say Integrity is meaning what you say and saying what you mean.

In the Bible verse above, God was assuring Moses on the assignment He just gave to Him. Moses was a murderer and a former Prince of Egypt who murdered an Egyptian because the Egyptian was maltreating an Israelite. Moses knew He was an Israelite by origin but raised by the Royal family of Egypt.
He took it upon himself to discipline the Egyptian slave user and the Egyptian died. Moses fled.
Then in the midst of Him trying to find out His purpose God appeared to Him.

Speaking to Him from the burning bush or grass the fire was burning yet the bush was not consumed. I can only imagine the sight was persuasive and Moses had to move close to see what a mystery that was.
When he was close enough God spoke to Him from the fire and told him he was standing on holy ground. God gave him an assignment to go back to Egypt to rescue the Israelites. Moses was terrified knowing that he would probably get a harsh purnishment  for what he did. But God reassured him, telling him that He would be with him.

Moses needed that reassurance from God and he had to trust the integrity of God.

First I will say the encounter he had had never happened. He believed that indeed the person that was speaking through the fire yet the fire hadn't consumed the grass or field nor kindle Moses' skin was worth trusting.
Moses had to go by what God told Him and hang on to it. And as we know God didn't disappoint Moses. He met His own part of the bargain. He delivered the Israelites and the enemy that refused to let them go that even pursued them to the sea  perished. How amazing!

In the scripture below,

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Revelation 22:16 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/rev.22.16.KJV

Our lord Jesus made another confirmation of the integrity and proof of the Most High King.
He said "I am the offspring of the root of David."

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:15 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/gen.3.15.KJV

The word of God said the serpent shall bruise the heel of the offspring of man but the same heel will bruise the head of the serpent.
This scripture came to manifestation fully when Jesus came to die on Calvary.
The serpent did what God said. He instigated the entire people to testify against Christ and made sure He died on Calvary but He was only bringing the Scripture to life.
Then Jesus crushed the head of the serpent by dying and resurrecting where He conquered sin and death in victory. Hallelujah!

He is the  offspring of the root of David. If you read the genealogy of Christ you will find out that He came out indeed from that lineage.

As mentioned earlier the integrity of God is unquestionable.
He is who He says He is.
He will do what He says He will do.
He will not do what He doesn't want to do.

Amazingly, He will use anything, anyone, anywhere to fulfill whatever He promised to do.

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/1co.1.27.KJV

He is the God that uses anything so that His plan can be established. It doesn't matter what it looks like, His integrity is unquestionable.
Even when we question His integrity He knows how to affirm that He is truly the I Am that I Am.
He is not 'I was that I was' or 'I will be that I will be.'

Because He is the only true God who is forever present. He has no past nor future. He is presently God because He is the one who knows the end before the beginning began.

This evening I want to tell someone who is questioning the integrity of God. You are saying 'but He said this and it ain't so.'

You are saying 'how long will it take?'

You are beginning to lose hope.

Your faith is beginning to die off.

You are beginning to wonder if you heard Him right.

You are wondering 'can He pull it off?'

God is a Miracle worker not a magician or a masquerade or an entertainer.

Miracle is or are occurrence that happens without a definite human explanation. It is beyond what the understanding of man is, because it is supernaturally enabled.

God is saying to you today:
"Have I said and it never happened?"
"Have I promised and never come to pass?"
"Have you  called and I never answered?"
"Have I made something and it never existed?"
"I am the Creator of everything."
"I will do what I said I will do."

So today as you are caught up in questioning His integrity, look back into your life. Has He failed you before?
Is there something you handed over to Him that flopped?

Let me tell you something: when your faith is truly activated you will see God working non stop because then alone can you truly live a life that pleases Him and His integrity will illuminate into all you see.

This evening I want us to thank God and say:
Father thank you for your word sent to me.
Thank you for remaining who you say you are.
Lord forgive me in any way I have questioned your integrity.
Abba help me to always look up to you in all aspects of life.
Forgive me where I have held on to lies of unbelief and neglected who you are indeed.
Lord in any way my life has been clouded by what is not working rather than what is working guide me back to the truth and keep me focused in Jesus name.
I am that I am, speak to me henceforth and continue to guide me to trust in you and live in your integrity through your word always in Jesus name.

*Personal Prayer.*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...