Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Prayer from Psalms 69:1,13

Song

My Jesus, My Saviour
Lord there is no one like you
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King!
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name!
I sing for joy at the work of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.  But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord , in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Psalms 69:1‭, ‬13 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I magnify you and give you all glory due to you in Jesus name.

Abba father I thank you for your love upon me and your grace that speaks for me in Jesus name

Father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for sending your word to me on daily basis in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are welcome fill my life with more of you and glorify yourself in and through me in Jesus name

Awesome God deliver me from any miry ground I find myself on henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate everything that works against your plan for me in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from self and the power of flesh bent on destroying my purpose in life

Lord almighty I surrender my all to you everything I yield at your throne take my entire existence and cause a divine change in Jesus name

Abba let every plot to shame me be totally negated in Jesus name

King of kings uproot every seed of darkness sown into my life and generation in Jesus name

Lord cancel every plot of untimely death in and around me in Jesus name

I decree my tears henceforth will be tears of joy in Jesus name

I decree my body will not abhor infirmities or disease henceforth because the Holy spirit is in charge of my body soul and spirit in Jesus name

I command every sealed grave over my destiny and purpose to be opened in Jesus name

I command every joy rider in the journey of my life causing any distraction physically or spiritually to exit permanently now in Jesus name

I decree every situation that appears as slippery slope in the journey of my life become steady and stable in Jesus name

*Begin to decree your deliverance over all you desire to be delivered from and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord deliver this nation from all evil attacks and cancel any terror activities that is unraveling or are yet to in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let us experience deliverance and breakthrough everywhere we are due for it in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My father is the great deliverer, He has set me free from all evil plot and confinement. The lord has set His lamp on my path so I can never work or walk in darkness 'cause His light guides me. My feet are steadied by the power of The Most High, I cannot slip or fall into any pit of the adversaries. My victory is now, therefore in all aspect that I have struggled, I am coming out victorious. The Holy spirit has filled me with His abundant presence so I do not journey this earth alone. I am not a sorry case, my case is different because the Alpha and Omega is chairing my destiny. I will not burn out on the way to my breakthrough. I am victorious in all areas, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th June 2019 [Day 170]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...