Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Prayer from Psalms 5:12

Song by Sinach

From the rising of the sun, till its going down
Your faithfullness is sure
Your mercies ever new

No one knows, like i know
What you've done for me
That's why i praise you the way i do

Your favour surrounds me like a shield
Your love amazes me
Your grace has lifted me

You lifted me from nothing
And set my feet on a rock
I sing, I dance and I shout for Joy
Lord i'm grateful

For you bless the righteous, O Lord ; you cover him with favor as with a shield.
Psalms 5:12 ESV

Prayer

Father I worship you for who you are and would always be to me

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and  grace of life in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for your mercy that speaks over all judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your grace that overshadow my life at all time in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give you praise for your word that is daily filling my being with divine light and ability

Father thank you for your favour that surrounds me like a shield in all aspects of my life

I decree favour of God upon(mention) beyond human comprehension in Jesus name

I decree power to overcome all disfavour in any aspect of my life now in Jesus name

I decree favour of God in places that discussion, deliberations or any conclusion will be made about me or any member of my household that we can't physically be there in Jesus name

I command favour over all that I desire for my life and generation in Jesus name

I decree open heaven for favourable occurrence concerning me and my family in Jesus name

I decree wherever I need speed over any situation divine speed over them now in Jesus name

Heavenly father I commit my home and family into your hands let your divine shield be upon us and shield us away from all works of darkness in Jesus name

Father that which has been said is impossible in our lives today let your hand make all impossibilities possible in Jesus name

Lord eternal wherever I am overdue for favour let me begin to experience divine and uncommon favour in Jesus name

Holy Spirit terminate every means the enemy is using to discredit my effort and cause my heart to fear in Jesus name

Lord concerning this community and nation shield us beyond the imagination of men from all attacks of enemies in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the favour and shield of God over you and all that concerns you and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Father in the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many imparted by it, let our season of uncommon favour and divine shield never come to an end till we see you in glory in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The favour of God surrounds me like a shield, His mercy replace every judgement standing against me. His Word sets me free from all bondages of sin and flesh, His power deliver me from all unpleasant situation. My God is the way maker, miracle worker, the promise keeper. He shines His light in darkness over my life, He  has taken off all worry from me. He has given me a garment of praise to replace any form of shame. He is working on my behalf in places I can or cannot access, eyes have not seen, ears haven't heard, neither has it entered into the heart of men the great and wonderful thing God has done for me. My goodnews season is here because I am blessed and highly favoured by the King of kings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th June 2019 [Day 157]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...