Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2019

Prayer from 1 Timothy 1:16-17

Song by Don Moen

Unto the King
Eternal immortal 
Invisible
The only wise God
Be honour and glory
Forever and ever
Be honour and glory
Forever more

Honour and glory and power and might
Be unto Jesus the King
Honour and glory and power and might
Be unto Jesus the King

Be all the honour, forever and ever
Be all the glory, forever and ever
All adoration, forever and ever
And all of the praises, forever and evermore

But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
1 Timothy 1:16‭-‬17 ESV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you for this awesome day and your grace at work in and through me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love and forgiveness of all my sin in Jesus name

Lord my hands are lifted up this day to receive from you instruction and what you need me to have to fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Lord uproot from my life every seed of anger and self wrath in Jesus name

I decree over my life and household every evil revelations is negated in Jesus name

I cast off my life and lineage every negative oath that wants to take its toll over us in Jesus name

I command every power working around my life and family to be permanently rendered obsolete in Jesus name

I decree over my life, spouse, children, parents, friends and all that concerns me no power or force will swallow our glory in Jesus name

I decree that the glory of the Most High overshadows my glory and that of my household in Jesus mighty name

I command every barrier upheld against my journey in life to be totally negated in Jesus name

Lord fill me with divine attributes that will draw unwilling and willing souls to the knowledge of you through me in Jesus name

I command every fear and every worries lying ahead of me waiting to bring me down to be destroyed in Jesus name

I cancel all negative reports concerning my life and household henceforth in Jesus name

I decree this week I will burst out in new songs in Jesus name

As the day cannot be reversed by man power I decree nothing can reverse the promises of God for my life in Jesus name

I decree all tag of evil and label of misfortune attached to my lineage and my life is permanently destroyed in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the power, honour and glory of God in and around you in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your promises stand beyond any human knowledge in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The eternal king is at work in and through me. He has made me a glorious vessel because I am a carrier of His glory. No weapon formed against me and all that concerns me shall proper and every tongue that rise against me and all that concerns me are condemned. His words are bringing out abiding fruits in and around my life. I will never be a prey to any works or workers of darkness. I carry in me the greater one therefore I am a conqueror and I overcome always. My path is daily guided and His light shines in my life always. My testimony is permanent nothing can stop or delay or cause any refusal over it. God is for me there is no limit and nothing can stand against me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd June 2019 [Day 154]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...