Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Prayer from Psalms 72:3-4

Song by Kurt Carr

I almost leto go
I felt like I couldn't take life anymore
My problems had me bound
Depression weighed me down

But God held me close
So I wouldn't let go
God's mercy kept me
So I wouldn't let go

I almost gave up
I was right at the edge of a breakthrough
But I couldn't see it

The devil really had me
But Jesus came and grab me
And He held me close, so I wouldn't let go
God's mercy kept me so I wouldn't let go

So I'm here today because God kept me
I'm alive today only because of His grace
Oh, He kept me, God kept me, He kept me
So I wouldn't let go

The mountains will bring peace and prosperity to the people, And the hills, in [the establishment of] righteousness. May he bring justice to the poor among the people, Save the children of the needy And crush the oppressor,

PSALMS 72:3‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Almighty king I bless your name and worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of kings I glorify your majesty and exalt you for being my ever present help in times of need

Almighty father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings let your mercy speak over every judgement in my life in Jesus name

I decree that this day will birth greatness and goodnews in my life and family 

I decree all power of oppressors known or unknown working against my life is permanently negated in Jesus name

I discard from my life and destiny every attachment of depression orchestrated from the kingdom of darkness to overrule my life in Jesus name

I cancel every evil game working against my progress in life in Jesus name

I decree peace in and around me even in places plans have been held against me to cause any turmoil in my life the peace of God is in control in Jesus name

I command every evil storm rising or that has already risen against my household and I to be permanently stilled in Jesus name

I terminate every unforseen pit ahead of my journey in life in Jesus name

Father in anyway I have been cheated in any aspect of life give me justice in Jesus name

Lord expose and terminate every power that wants to frustrate my effort and your promises over my life in Jesus name

I conquer Satan and his host over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree success and favour over every long awaited application that is connected to my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning me and my generation it is goodnews every negative report is permanently cancelled in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your peace reign over all that has to do with us and ours in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of the Most High is resting upon my life, making me immoveable and untouchable for all works and workers of darkness. The spirit of the Lord is in me, alive in and through me working wonders according to the will of God for me. The lord has silenced all oppressors and their tactics over my life. This season whatever I desire is receiving divine speed to to manifest. Favour is replacing unfruitful and fruitless labour. No shame will know my abode, I have garment of praise in place of any form of sadness or shame. I receive goodnews always, all purposed bad news is permanently negated. I am a victor and I can never be a victim in Jesus name because I serve the Great God who is greater than any one or power in heaven and on earth. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th June 2019 [Day 158]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...