Search This Blog

Friday 21 June 2019

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5;16

Song by Matt Redman

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart

I'll bring You more than a song, for a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You, all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You, all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express how much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours, ev'ry single breath

Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.
1 Thessalonians 5:16‭-‬18 MSG

Prayer
Jehovah my king and lord I worship you and glorify you for being my father

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit welcome into my life and have your way in and through me in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for your word sent to me in season and for the great works birth into my life through your word

Lord almighty in places I have been written off arise and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord help me to live above lip service to you let my heart turn into genuine service to you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord take off me every spirit of weariness affecting me in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase from my life all power guilt tripping me to do against your will in Jesus name

Almighty God enable me to do more than the adversaries purposed for me in life in Jesus name

King of glory I commit this day into your hands I want to encounter you and your works in me

Lord eternal open the floodgates of heaven and pour your rain of freedom and abundance upon me and my household in Jesus name

Lord erase every plans of regret placed in my journey by the enemy in Jesus name

Lord let me always remember all glory belong to you and never let me share or take the glory away from you in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every buts affecting my glory and upliftment in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days use me beyond my imagination and take my life as your tabernacle in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues or in understanding over all you want the lord to touch so you can glorify Him*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, never let us perish in the den of the enemy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All glory, honour and praise belongs to Messiah the king. He is the Most High king, the Alpha and Omega. My life is a testimony of the wonders of the living God. He brought me out of Miry clay and set my feet on the rock. The lord directs me in my journey, He will never leave nor forsake me, He is my hope and salvation. I affirm no evil can befall me because He who watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. I cannot be disadvantaged because my father has the power to move, to reshape, to build and destroy so His name will always be glorified in and through me at all time. I am joint heir with Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st June 2019 [Day172]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...