Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2019

Prayer from 2Timothy 1:7

Song

God has not given me the spirit of fear
God has not given me the spirit of fear
He has given unto me
The spirit of power
The spirit love and a sound mind

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father I worship you for being my God in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love, mercy and forgiveness of my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word sent to me daily you deserve all my praise

Father I lift this day and all I will do into your hands have your way

I come against every spirit of fear hiding in any corner of my life

Almighty father thank you for the power in your Word that reassures me daily

I come against every power and stronghold of fear over my life in Jesus name

I command all evil seats and throne causing my life any pain to be destroyed in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my heart is filled with the love of God in Jesus name

I come against carterpillar and cankerworm working over and against my destiny in Jesus name

I terminate every limitation fear has brought into my life, it shall not stay or have dominion over my life in Jesus name

I cancel every negative power wanting to dominate my mind and thinking in Jesus name

I decree all fear that has made me worry so bad over(mention) is erased now

I conquer fear and principalities of darkness in Jesus name

I receive the bodlness of the Lion of Judah in my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, do not let fear be a thing that controls or dominates us in Jesus name

Thank Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have domimion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus so am I in this World. The presence of the lord in my life gives me liberty over all source of fear. I have freedom in all areas I can never be held bound by any negative power, thought and deeds. The almighty has set me free from bondage of fear and negative thought. Henceforth my thought is purified by The Word of God because I am His child and His worthy vessel. I do not entertain thoughts that doesn't glorify God. I am purified and sanctified by His Word. His light illuminates my light through My works of faith and my undiluted love for the maker. God is the my refuge, my strength, my righteousness and sustainer from now and ever more. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th June 2019[Day 180]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...