Search This Blog

Saturday 15 June 2019

Prayer from Colossians 4:5-6

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

Lord you reign, reign forever
Lord you reign forever more
Lord you reign, reign forever
Lord you reign forever more

The angels bow down at the thought of you,
In adoration of your greatness and truth.
The Earth trembles and the Heavens proclaims,
Your royalty all power is in your name.

Conduct yourself with wisdom in your interactions with outsiders (non-believers), make the most of each opportunity [treating it as something precious]. Let your speech at all times be gracious and pleasant, seasoned with salt, so that you will know how to answer each one [who questions you].
COLOSSIANS 4:5‭-‬6 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and praise you for you are my God

Eternal rock of ages I exalt your name for the great and mighty thing you do for me

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and grace to enjoy your grace upon me

Lord have your way this day glorify yourself in and through me

Father purge me of anything and everything that will never bring glory to your name

Almighty God arise and hear my call this day in Jesus name

Father guard my utterances and all my dealing in all that I engage in henceforth

Lord almighty have your way in all that concerns me in Jesus name

Holy spirit I welcome you, be my companion and direct me in all areas in Jesus name

Father fill me with divine wisdom and let me reign in your divine understanding henceforth

Lord rule and reign over my life and household in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel take your place in my life go ahead of me this day and always

Lord almighty uproot every seed of hatred planted in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord give me the spirit of love so I will be an embodiment of Christ's love to show to others

Lord guard my speech always let it be pleasant in all areas in Jesus name

Lord I decree in my life I will never walk in difficulty in Jesus name

I decree the way of the Lord is my way and my path in life

I decree as many who are in one type of trouble or challenge this moment king of glory let them have a divine encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer and all that are impacted by it, father rule and reign in us and let us reign with you till eternity in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is a strong tower, I run into it and I am safe. The name of the lord is my refuge I will never fall victim of evil no matter how little or great. My word is seasoned, wherever my name is mentioned or my voice is heard the favour of God takes over. My life is blessed , I am blessed, my family is blessed. I am above always and never below the plans of the adversaries. The lord is perfecting all that concerns my destiny. The same spirit that raise Jesus from death resides in me so no sickness or death can stay in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th June 2019 [Day 169]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...