Search This Blog

Friday 14 June 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 11:5

Song

There is none like You.
No one else can touch my heart like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

Your mercy flows like a river so wide,
And healing comes from Your hand.
Suffering children are safe in Your arms,
There is none like You.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Hebrews 11:5 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and magnify your name for who you are

King of kings I exalt you for your grace and mercy upon my life

Everlasting king thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your love for me and my household

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that speaks through for me

Lord eternal thank you for making your promises come to manifestation in my life

Thank you father for giving me a heart that obeys you always

Lord thank you for giving me victory at all times

Lord thank you for revealing the secret things to me and making me conquer all conspiracy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the word that is sent to me on daily basis

Lord thank you for the understanding of your word.

Lord henceforth grant me divine ability to live a life that please you

Lord henceforth remove all enticement of this world from my path and let me be victorious in Jesus name

Lord whatever it is in my life that is a huge burden crushing my existence physically or spiritually remove it this day in Jesus name

Father concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it let us live a life that please you in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield, my shelter, my defence and deliverer. The lord is the lifter up of my hands, the lord has made me victorious over sin and shame. The lord has filled me with His divine ability, I am living a life that please the king of kings. My heavenly father rules and reign over my life. He has taken off all evil label of negativity attached to my destiny, the ancient of days is my glory. Nothing can cut off the plans of God for me, henceforth I live a life of supernatural and excel in all areas. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th June 2019 [Day 165]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...