Search This Blog

Thursday 6 June 2019

Prayer from Exodus 18:11

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

I climbed up to the highest mountain
I looked all around, couldn't find nobody
Way down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there, couldn't find nobody

I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare to your grace your love your mercy
Nobody greater nobody greater than you

Searched all over couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low still couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater, nobody greater no, no nobody greater than you

Nobody can heal like you can
Oh most holy one you are the great I am
Awesome in all your ways and mighty is your hand
You are He who carried out redemption's plan
You are He who carried out redemption's plan

Now I know that the Lord is greater than all gods; indeed, it was proven when they acted insolently toward Israel [and the Lord showed Himself infinitely superior to all their gods].”

EXODUS 18:11 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and magnify you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your love and your mercy that speaks daily for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your daily visitation and for counting me worthy ongbthe living today in Jesus name

Glorious father you are wonderful I bow in adoration and say thank you for being my saviour

Lord in all aspect of my life continue to show yourself great in Jesus name

Heavenly father render useless every power and authority trying to show themself great against your wish in my life in Jesus

Arise my God and fight for me in all areas in Jesus name

Lord terminate every plan of the enemy concerning me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father I want to feel your presence always in my life far beyond my human reasoning in Jesus name

Holy Spirit exalt your majesty in all aspect of my existence in Jesus name

I decree the power of the Great I Am is sorting my life out and removing every mess in Jesus name

I decree I am a winner and never a loser in all aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree the superior power of the Most High is lifting my destiny out of unpleasant places to glorious destination in Jesus name

I decree the lord has trampled under my feet every opposing force against His plan for my existence in Jesus name

I decree the enemy will never have the final say over my life and being in Jesus name

I decree evil prophecy upon my life and generation is permanently negated in Jesus name

*Begin to declare and decree that the great power of God works in your life and to your favour henceforth*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let us begin to enjoy your greatness in our lives beyond human reasoning in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

"Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Great I Am is working and moving in my life. The mountains are turning to stepping stones and valley are levelled ground to my greatness. God is working in my life, I have all I need at His table. I release all burden that weigh me down and I henceforth walk and function in the light of God. My steps are daily guided and guarded by divinity power. I am joint heir with Christ, a royal priesthood, a peculiar person and holy nation. I am set apart for the wonderful works of God. His greatness supercedes all greatness and it is evident in my being that I am a child of the King of kings. I am blessed beyond measures and I remain a blessing in every way of my life. My situation has turned around to be a testimony, I will never be a sorry case in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th June 2019 [Day160]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...