Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Prayer from Exodus 3:2

Song by Sinach

You are here
Moving in our midst
I worship you, I worship you
You are here
Working in this place
I worship you, I worship you

You are here
Moving in our midst
I worship you, I worship you
You are here
Working in this place
I worship you, I worship you

Way maker, Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, That is who you are

Way maker, Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are

The Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a blazing flame of fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was on fire, yet it was not consumed.
EXODUS 3:2 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father the ever reliable and dependable king I honour your majesty

King of kings I bow in total adoration to you and magnify your name for who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love upon my life on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that speaks consistently over my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship you for your power that is forever present in and through me in Jesus name

Holy spirit I welcome you this day fill my life and the atmosphere I walk into with your presence

Lord this day I want an encounter with you, speak to me lord

Everlasting king you are the way maker in every situation that appears to be a dead end in my life make way for me in Jesus

Abba where I am yet to encounter the supernatural in all aspects of my life let me begin to encounter it beyond my expectations in Jesus name

Father you are the consuming fire, consume everything that needs not to be making waves in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal henceforth let me have an encounter that will manifest with your promises for my life and generation in Jesus name

Jehovah uproot from my life whatever makes one labour endlessly with nothing to show forth in Jesus name

Lord you are the light in the darkness, shine your light from heaven on my soul in Jesus name

Lord let your light that is shinning in my soul begin to pierce into all nooks and crannies invaded by darkness in my lineage in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) make way for me far beyond the imagination of man and to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Lord almighty henceforth remove every barrier or embargo in my path physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord uproot every root cause of denial, delay, refusal or limitation attached to my destiny and generation in Jesus name

I decree over my household and I we are bound for life of testimonies henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, we will experience the supernatural hand of God over all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The way maker has made way for me, He has began a miraculous happening in my life. The consuming fire has burnt every and anything that doesn't glorify Him in my life. He is the living within me, ordering my steps, causing me to do great exploit. The lord has established me in all areas, no limit, no barrier, no stagnation in Jesus name. The promises of Messiah are coming to manifestation in floods in my life, I am a carrier of His light and glory therefore I can and will never be subjected by any laws of darkness. I am victorious and nothing can stop my victory. I see victory everywhere in my life Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th June 2019 [Day 162]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...