Search This Blog

Sunday 16 June 2019

Prayer from 2 Samuel 9:6-7

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

Sometimes discouraged, but not defeated
Cast down, but not destroyed
There are times I don't understand,
But I believe it's turning around for me

I've had struggles and disappointments,
There are times I felt so alone
Some of my friends, they let me down
But I still believe it's turning around for me

Around for me around for me
Around for me it's turning around for me
Around for me around for me
Around for me it's turning around for me

I can see the breaking of day,
God is making a way
A change is coming for me
If I stand strong and believe
There's no reason to doubt,
I know He's working it out
It's turning around for me

And it won't always be like this,
He will perfect that concern in me
And sooner or later, it'll turn in my favor
(Sooner or later, turn in my favor)
It's turning around for me

Now when Mephibosheth the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, had come to David, he fell on his face and prostrated himself. Then David said, “Mephibosheth?” And he answered, “Here is your servant!” So David said to him, “Do not fear, for I will surely show you kindness for Jonathan your father’s sake, and will restore to you all the land of Saul your grandfather; and you shall eat bread at my table continually.”
II Samuel 9:6‭-‬7 NKJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and magnify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy and love concerning me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word sent to me on daily basis to renew my mind in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I possess the mindset of a winner and not a loser in Jesus name

Lord wherever I am overdue or due for favour let me be remembered now in Jesus name

I decree all my rights that's withheld by any authority be released henceforth in Jesus name

I decree whatever has kept me below the standard God has purposed for me, today marks their end in my life in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I am moving high from glory to glory and possessing my possession in Jesus name

I decree I will not lack, the lord will supply my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus

I decree every wasted years of my life is being restored with favour and divine harvest

I decree that which has remained impossible in my life from generation to generation receive the possibility hand of God in Jesus name

I decree every joy killer awaiting my destiny be destroyed in Jesus

I decree every wasted effort that has brought no positive fruit into my life today God is restoring it with divine favour

I decree the authorities of this land will work for my good henceforth in Jesus name

I decree where I have been regarded as low dog henceforth, Jehovah is changing my story and I will dine with kings in Jesus name

I decree every debt own to my generation is restored back in multiple folds in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over those things you need divine turn around and  believe it is settled in Jesus name*

*Pray in tongues if you can if not pray in your understanding over all your heart desires*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let every but that has caused stigma in our live become a channel of testimonies in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Things are turning around for my favour henceforth, I will never be a dog where I ought to reign as a king. The lord is causing divine restoration over all that has been lost by my generation back to me. The book of rememberance is opened concerning me. My case is not over neither is my life over because He who began a good work in me is bringing it to completion. This is my time, my season, I am lifted above all principalities and rulers of darkness because the light of God illuminates in and through my life. I am favoured, I am blessed, My case is different, I am a testimony. Things are turning around for me in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th June 2019 [Day 168]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...