Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Prayer from Psalms 23:4

Song

I have a God who never fail
I have a God who never fail
I have a God who never fail
Who never fail
Who never fail forevermore

Amen Jesus never fail
Amen Jesus never fail
Amen Jesus never fail
Jesus never fail
Jesus never fail forevermore

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalms 23:4 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king I worship and extol your majesty for who you are to me

Abba father I thank you for your grace and mercy that is available to me

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the knowledge to know your name and grace to always call on you in Jesus name

Eternal father thank you for this new doors you have opened unto me for great exploit

Lord thank you for removing failure far from me because you never fail

Lord thank you for providing all my needs beyond my expectations in Jesus name

I decree every power tormenting my glory henceforth is silenced permanently in Jesus name

I decree every source of pain in my lineage turn to source of joy in Jesus name

I decree the hand of God guides me in all that I do and wherever I go in Jesus name

I decree every unpleasant occurrence planned for me or my family receive a turn around to pleasant surprise in Jesus name

I decree every evil visitor or package that has been sent to come and manipulate my destiny be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name

I decree into this day every elements of the air, the sea and other parts work in my favour in Jesus name

I decree all doors that I need to go through receive divine clearance and open in my favour in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, failure will never have a foothold in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord almighty has won all battles concerning my life, He  has separated my life and destiny from all parasitic power aiming to turn my life to a prey and host. My joy is overflowing because I am renewed and set free. I am made free by the power in the blood of Jesus. The blood speaks for me, His blood dwells in my blood. Therefore I do not qualify for any blood disease or sickness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The resurrection power of Messiah has brought back to life all that is dead that needs to be alive in and around me. That which has been rendered obsolete and useless in my life by the enemy receives a fresh start from the giver of life who is the Most High God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th June 2019[Day 177]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...