Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Prayer from Judges 2:1

Song by Travis Greene

You've been searching for your identity
Someone to give you hope and something you could believe
Search no longer, He's waiting for you
The search is over, all you have to do is let me
Search no longer, He's waiting for you
The search is over, all you have to do is let me

Daddy's home, oh, Daddy's home, oh
Daddy's home, oh, Daddy's home, oh
You're not forsaken, You belong to meYou belong to me, And I'm here for you

I am that I am, And I am here for you
I am that I am And I am here for you
I call you son, I call you daughter
am your father,You belong to me 
and I'm here for you

Now the angel of the Lord went up from Gilgal to Bochim. And he said, "I brought you up from Egypt and brought you into the land that I swore to give to your fathers. I said, 'I will never break my covenant with you,
Judges 2:1 ESV

Prayer

Everlasting father the most blessed and wonderful king I worship you

Lord I adore you and bring all praise due to you alone

Heavenly father thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for fearfully and wonderfully creating me for your divine purpose in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me today in Jesus name

Lord remove every spirit of doubt and self gloating off my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that comforts me daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not leaving or forsaking me in Jesus name

I cancel every lies of the enemy rubbishing my existence in life in Jesus name

I command every known or unknown figure of darkness pursuing my life to be destroyed now in Jesus name

I decree I am not alone because Jesus is in me and works through me to perfect His will in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your covenant that you have kept, never let me abuse the grace I receive in you always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing every damaging issues placed ahead of my life  in Jesus name

Lord in this land let me flourish and let all your promises for me come to manifestation while I am alive in Jesus name

I cancel every power contending with my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord guide me in every decision I make let it be that which will bring me joy and give glory to you in Jesus name

I decree my identity is in Christ Jesus and I can never be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many having identity crisis either because of the past or present visit them this day in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many who are fatherless, motherless, homeless and in all situation unable to proceed in life, step in this day and reveal your live and divinity to them in Jesus name

Lord I commit all parents who are at the verge of giving up on their parental responsibility due to pressure or whatever life challenge fill them with strength in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many imparted by it let your covenant come to manifestation where needs be in the mighty name of Jesus

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you covenant keeping God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in the world. My father is the covenant keeping God, He is never late, He is always on time. He is doing marvellous things through me each day, the glory of my present day and latter is greater than the former. He will never leave nor forsake me, He guides me always, He is my advocate where my voice can't or can be heard. He is the one who moves daily in me, fixing all that needs to be fixed physically or spiritually. His promises are unfolding in my life daily, He guides my journey and will never leave me stranded or wanting. He is the Great I Am that I Am. He is Jehovah the Most blessed one and my trust is in Him each and everyday. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 5th June 2019 [Day 156]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...