Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Prayer from Zechariah 4:7

Song by Charles Jenkins

My God is awesome, Savior of the whole world
Giver of salvation, by His stripes I am healed
My God is awesome, today I am forgiven
His grace is why I'm living, praise His holy name
My God is awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome
My God is awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome

He's mighty, He's mighty, He's mighty, He's mighty, Awesome, awesome
He's Holy... Awesome...
He's Great... Awesome...
He's mighty... Awesome...

Deliverer... Awesome...
He's holy... Awesome...
Provider... Awesome...
Protector... Awesome...

Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying , Grace, grace unto it. Zechariah 4:7 KJV 


Prayer.

Ancient of days I honour and magnify your name in my life 

Lord eternal thank you for this great day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the power in your word that directs my world henceforth

Lord thànk you for joy that is overflowing in and around me

I decree every mountain is turning into a stepping stone

I decree every risen opposition over my destiny is turning around to favour me

I decree I will accomplish the purpose of God for my life

I decree my life is destined for blessings in all areas

I cancel every opposing force and power militating against the body of Christ worldwide

Mountain of uncertainty an end comes to you in my life henceforth

Mountain of disgrace become my stepping stone to greater height

I will not be Silent because as I am decreeing it's established in Jesus name

I am favoured and blessed in all that concerns me..

I decree no more idleness in the place of prayer concerning me

I decree a fresh oil that does wonders and glorify God over my existence

I decree great joy and unending peace in all aspects of life 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are untouchable for any plans against the will of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace is working for me, My faith is daily empowered through the word. My life and world is experiencing breakthrough and transformations that leads to pleasant surprises. My destiny is fine-tuned by the power in the word of God. There is no limitation in my path either seen or unseen. I will not spend my days and years in pain, I live above the systems of the world and perishing desires in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd June 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...