Search This Blog

Monday 28 June 2021

Prayer from Luke 8:26-27, 30,33

Song by Tasha Cobbs

There is power in the name of Jesus
There is power in the name of Jesus
There is power in the name of Jesus
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

There's an army rising up
There's an army rising up
There's an army rising up
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

I hear the chains falling
I hear the chains falling, the chains are falling
I hear the chains falling
You gotta hear it, I hear the chain (I hear the chains falling)
Hear it in the spirit
I hear the chains (I hear the chains falling)


And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee. And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs. And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him. Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.
Luke 8:26‭-‬27‭, ‬30‭, ‬33 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and magnify your name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for giving me your name and the understanding of the potency of your name
 
Lord increase the zeal to always use your name for the right reason and not as a passing phrase

Father over every chain like situation I decree freedom in Jesus name

I decree I and my family are breaking out of all unwanted circumstances in Jesus name

I destroy every long awaited power bent on wasting any destiny in and around me

I decree every evil army or forces sent to guard and truncate destiny in my lineage your power is negated henceforth

I decree every power of limitation working against the plans of God for me is totally destroyed

I decree every evil agenda that is aimed to be normalized against the will of God will not stand

I decree over this nation and nations around the world every chain and stronghold of darkness is destroyed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are victorious in all areas in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues or in your understanding as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus is my strong tower, it is my hiding place and my refuge of rest. My life is never a subject in the plans of the enemy. I have Jesus in my life and He rules and reign in my destiny and controls my desires. I will not be a vessel in the hands of the enemy either physically or spiritually. I am an overcomer henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 28th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...