Search This Blog

Thursday 10 June 2021

Prayer from Jeremiah 31:25

Song by Hillsong

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapor of Your breath the planets form
If the stars were made to worship, so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You've made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises, so will I

I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.”
Jeremiah 31:25 NIV

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your grace and mercy that speaks to me each and everyday

Almighty saviour thank you for your divine word that you have spoken into my life and keeps speaking into my existence

Lord thank you for divine visitation that you have endowed my being with

Ancient of days thank you for your supernatural power that delivers and saves that is upon my life

Elshadai thank you for grace to move in the path of breakthrough and greatness as you lead me

Father thank you for avenging for me and for removing  all delays from path

Father arise over this nation and fine-tune the entire system of this nation to reflect your glory

Lord silence all accusations and opposition written against me in all aspects of life

Lord in your name, let doors of breakthrough begin to open unto me henceforth

I decree there is no more delay over(mention) the lord has given me solutions in Jesus name

I decree concerning my household and I we will not partake of any illness, disease or infections seen or unseen, known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree my heaven is always opened therefore I will not function in limitation in any aspect of life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, grace is multiplying in our race and no disgrace can stand over all situations in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shepherd I shall not want. The lord is my shield, my buckler and ever present help therefore I will not be put to shame. His grace is forever sufficient for me, grace is filling out all disgrace. Jehovah is in charge of my destiny always. Nothing is impossible for me and protocols are broken for my sake. I am victorious and I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 10th June 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...