Search This Blog

Sunday 20 June 2021

Prayer from Psalms 68:5

Song

Lord I lift Your name on high
Lord I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

You came from heaven to earth to show the way
From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord I lift Your name on high

He is a father to the fatherless and an advocate for widows. God rules from his holy palace.
Psalms 68:5 NET


Prayer

Almighty savior I worship honour and magnify your name

Eternal rock of ages I bless your name for who you are to me

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for the promises through your word that is daily manifesting in my life

Ancient of days thank you for your divine ability and love that has filled my life

Lord thank you for being my everlasting father who is forever alive

Lord thank you for your love for me that overshadows my destiny

Abba thank you for the superabundant grace you have released unto me

Lord thank you for all fathers you have made custodians of children in this world 

Lord I lift all fathers and parents denied of their liberty due to one reason on the other give them divine liberty henceforth

Lord eternal for as many parents struggling to fulfill their role as parents step into their situations today and grant them direction

Jehovah terminate every unwanted news that has been orchestrated to keep my life hidden in the place of difficulties

Father I commit all youths that the enemy wants to truncate their destiny through crime, hand, drug etc today cause a turn around in their lives

Abba wipe away the tears of all parents wishing, praying and hoping to have their own child fill them with joy and testimony

Lord you are the greatest father, over this nation and nations in the world step into the leaders and guide them

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household our expectations will never be cut short in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the almighty father as my help, my source, my hope, my defence and my deliverer. He is my ever present help and the one who directs my path. The grace of God has surrounded my destiny therefore all disgrace has been eradicated. My joy is full always, my life is moving from glory to glory. I am blessed and highly favoured and all things are working for my good in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 20th June 2021

Happy Father's the 🤼🧗🤾🤺

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...