Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Prayer from 1 Samuel 17:45

Song by Sinach

And I worship you, great I am
Lord You are, You are mighty in this place, ha!
And I worship You, Prince of peace
And You are the strong and breasted One

Lord I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to Your name
I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to Your name

I worship You, ha!
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I worship You
Would you sing it with me?
"I worship You great I am"


Then David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have taunted.
1 Samuel 17:45 AMP

Prayer

Mighty God I worship your name and glorify your majesty

King of kings I worship you for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Jehovah have your way in me and manifest your power in and through me

Father you are the champion of the Host of heaven I release all risen or unrisen battle in my life and lineage unto you grant us victory on all sides

Jehovah silence every voice raising a battle cry against my life and household

Father let me always shout for victory in every situation

I decree I will never become a victim of any evil circumstances because Jehovah Nissi is in charge of my life

I decree my life is hidden under the shadow of the almighty so I am impenetrable for workers of iniquity

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength forever I will never become a subject to the workers of darkness

Father expose and give me victory over all challenges that is questioning my faith in God

I decree my life is a life of divine abundance and promotion on all sides

I decree the joy of the lord remains my strength and I will never become a channel of disgrace in Jesus name

I decree I am victorious and nothing can ever stop me in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world all risen battle against the plans of God is negated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are victorious above  sickness disease and all infirmities in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a winner, I am a success, I am a victor, I rule and reign with Christ Jesus. I am victorious on all sides, I am blessed and highly favoured, the joy of the lord is my strength. I am favoured always and protocols are broken for my sake. I have a goodly heritage, nothing is impossible for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 2nd June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...