Search This Blog

Friday 11 June 2021

Prayer from Psalms 29:1-2

Song

Jehovah we praise you
Jehovah we praise you
We praise your name
We praise your name
Jehovah we praise you

Ascribe to the Lord , you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.
Psalms 29:1‭-‬2 NIV

Prayer

Alpha and omega I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings I give you praise and glory for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord I worship you and reverence your majesty in and around me

Heavenly father thank you for your unfailing blessings and love showered on me daily

Lord you are the lover of my soul do that which you alone can do for me henceforth

Holy spirit thank you for always guiding me and leading me through life

I decree sounds of praises will not cease in my life and I will never suffer

I decree henceforth I am.moving into the level of greatness and destiny fulfillment

I decree concerning the vessel used of ethics daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will finish well and strong in life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My season of unending praise has started, my life is illuminated by His truth through His word. When I make a decree it is established because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Jesus is doing greater works through me and I will occupy till He returns in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 11th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...