Search This Blog

Sunday 13 June 2021

Prayer from 1 Corinthian 12:25-26

Song

I will praise Him from everlasting
Everlasting to everlasting
I will praise Him
From everlasting
Everlasting to everlasting


so that there may be no division in the body, but the members may have mutual concern for one another. If one member suffers, everyone suffers with it. If a member is honored, all rejoice with it.
1 Corinthians 12:25‭-‬26 NET

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and magnify your name lord

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit if the living God have your way in me each and everyday

Father take control over my life and all that concerns me

Elyon I lift the body of Christ worldwide unto you uphold your church and never allow the gate of hell to prevail

Mighty God do that which only you can do in this land and let there be revival and reformation

Father terminate every opposing elements and forces against the church henceforth

Lord destroy all altar of deception bringing shame to the body of Christ

Lord  I commit all leaders unto you strengthen them and guide them in all decisions they make

Abba let my life continue to be your sanctuary and a safe haven of your presence

I terminate every destructive elements contending with my existence in Jesus name

I decree my life is going upward and forward always

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer all impacted by it and our household there will be no record of failure, disappointment or death in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is yes and amen and it has started what no man can do in my life. The power of the Most High God rests and abides in me, the prince of peace is working for me. The lord is my advocate and my defence, He is my strong tower and hiding place and I will never be dismayed or disadvantaged in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 13th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...