Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Prayer from Psalms 42:1

Song by LMAM

You Are Great God
You Are Mighty
Jesus
What a great God you are
What a great God you are

You Are Holy, So Righteous
Magnificent
What a great God you are
What a great God you are

You are good, You are kind
You are great Precious Jesus
What a great God you are
Your Glory Fills The Heavens
Your Beauty Non Compares
You Reign In Majesty
What a Great God You Are

As the deer pants [longingly] for the water brooks, So my soul pants [longingly] for You, O God.
Psalms 42:1 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship, honour and give you praise

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for being my king and sustainer

Holy spirit thank you for always being my divine companion

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God have your way in me henceforth and do what you alone can do

Father henceforth let my life experience your great and mighty hands in all situation

Jehovah remove every label of disgrace planned to be unleashed over my life

Lord terminate all angle of destruction set by enemy to penetrate into my life

King of glory uproot every unwanted seed planted into my lineage henceforth

Lord concerning the body of Christ worldwide uphold your church against all devices and plans of the workers of iniquity

Lord concerning this nation let your healing power heal all cracks in the foundation and leadership

Lord eternal fill all leaders worldwide with your fear and total trust in you

Holy one of Israel arise in my life and terminate every unwanted occurrence in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, grace is speaking for us in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The great and mighty God is in control of my life therefore I am not subjected to any unwanted authority. My life is filled daily with His glory and praise to Him. I am moving in the path He has orchestrated for my destiny therefore I will never be put to shame. The truth of God brightens my path each and everyday and His love is abundant in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 9th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...