Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Prayer from Philippians 3:3

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship
Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. Philippians 3:3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God my ever present help I worship you

Eternal rock of ages I give you glory and praise for who you are to me

Elyon thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Almighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lilly of the valley thank you for increasing my faith in you regardless of what life throws at me

I decree my worship will not be overshadowed or swallowed by worrying in Jesus name

I decree my life is hidden in the truth of Christ henceforth and I will not suffer

I decree anxiety, worrying and uncertainty have no place in me

I decree the glory of my life will not be smudged in dirt and failure

I decree my life will continue to soar in grace and praise as I soak myself in worship

I decree my destiny is elevated with newness of God in Christ Jesus nothing is impossible for me

I decree over this nation and nations around the world songs of praise will replace all outcry of worry and fear in Jesus name

I decree my journey in life will not be darkened by any force or evil encounter in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household this is our season of thanksgiving in Jesus name

*Spend time to worship God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Worrying is not my portion, I dwell in the atmosphere of worship. As I worship the Most High, new things are beginning to happen in my life, He is being exalted and my life is experiencing a change to the glory of His name. No man or scheme of man can truncate the plans of Jehovah for me. It is my time of unending grace and glory, the joy of God is my strength and no weakness is allowed in and around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 23rd June 2021 
 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...