Search This Blog

Saturday 5 June 2021

Prayer from 1 Samuel 2:2

Song by Don Moen

There is none like You
There is none like You
There no one else
No one else can touch my heart like You do
And I could search
I could search for all eternity, Lord
And find, there is none like You

Your mercy flows like a river so wide
And healing comes from Your hand
And suffering children are safe in Your arms
There is none like You
There is none like You, Lord


There is no one holy like the Lord , There is no one besides You, There is no Rock like our God.
1 Samuel 2:2 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and honour your name for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty for your greatness and love for me

Prince of peace thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word sent to me daily to direct and guide me in life

Father thank you for silencing all opposing voice and declaration over my life and being

Father thank you for negating evil authority working endlessly over my entire existence

Holy one of Israel have your way always in me and let every situation in my life bow to you

Father  I decree, in your name that all knee shall bow and all tongue speaking against my life is condemned

I cancel every negative proclamation and petition spoken or written against my destiny

Holy one of Israel have your way in me henceforth deliver my life from snares of Fowler on all sides

Elohim take absolute and total control in all that I do, never allow the plans and purpose of the wicked triumph over my life

Lord over this nation and nations around the world, negate every authority and power that is contrary to your will henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, the joy of the lord fills our lives henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of  the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a father who has power over all powers and principalities. His name is Jehovah, He is our ever present help in times of need. He is my forever defence and my shield in all areas, He does wonders in and through me and has removed all limitation working against my destiny. My destiny is secured in Him always and I will never be put to shame because Jehovah is in control. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 5th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...