Search This Blog

Friday 18 June 2021

Prayer from Hebrew 13:12-15

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

I don't have a perfect record
I still have a blemished heart
I don't have much worth without Ya
I am good because You are
Take this lump of clay and
Build Yourself a place in it

Make a cathedral out of me
Make a cathedral out of me
Make a cathedral out of me, mm, mm
Make a cathedral out of me, oh yeah
Oh, oh, oh


Therefore, to sanctify the people by his own blood, Jesus also suffered outside the camp. We must go out to him, then, outside the camp, bearing the abuse he experienced. For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come. Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, acknowledging his name.
Hebrews 13:12‭-‬15 NET

Prayer

Father I worship you and give you praise for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for being my leader and sustainer always

Father in all that I do make me a vessel unto glory and honour in you

Lord terminate every power of captivity that wants to keep my household and I in unpleasant situation

I decree my freedom cannot be hindered or denied by known or unknown forces in Jesus name

I uproot every evil seed planted into anyone's mind against my life henceforth

I decree my life is hidden under the shadow of the almighty and I am untouchable for workers of iniquity

I plead the blood of Jesus over every aspect of my life and I decree divine cleansing

I cancel every negative proclamation or decree over my destiny and household henceforth

I decree my life is not a toy in the hands of the enemy I am made whole and sanctified

I decree the blood of Jesus speaks over my situation where I can or can't get to in Jesus name

I decree divine acceptance in all my endeavour I will not toil in failure in Jesus name

I decree every power of loss ruminating around will never have a settlement within my household in Jesus name

I decree today and always my life is illuminated and changes are happening as I pray

I decree my destiny cannot be truncated by known or unknown forces

I pray for all children and youths that the agenda to terminate their destiny at the edge of breakthrough is destroyed

I decree over parents that sickness that keeps one in a position of dismay is permanently destroyed

I decree I have the life of Christ in me therefore no disease can dwell inside of me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household there will be no cause for weeping or gnashing of teeth and our household will be haven of praise henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the power of Christ inside of me, I am His vessel for divine occurrence. He is the potter and I am the clay. He has made me according to His plans. I am perfected in and through Christ and my life is a place of glory. I carry the power of Christ inside me and nothing can stop me from getting to the level He has planned for me. I am victorious always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 18th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...