Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Prayer from Romans 8:12-15

Song by Jason Nelson

In Him do I live, move, and have my being
In Him do I live, move, and have my being
In Him do I live, move, and have my being
And I'm nothing without You
I'm nothing without You
I'm nothing without You
I'm nothing without You
I'm nothing without You

So breathe through me
And live in me
Let Your glory reign in me
Let Your glory reign in me
Let Your glory reign in me
Let Your glory reign in me


So then, brothers and sisters, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh (for if you live according to the flesh, you will die), but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.
Romans 8:12‭-‬14 NET

Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Mighty God thank you for your love kindness and goodness over my existence

King of kings thank you for your divine grace that manifests over my life always

Ancient of days thank you for your everlasting power that shields me and directs my path always

Holy one of Israel I come to you just as I am and I yield my entire existence to you have your way

Rock of ages manifest in my life beyond my human ability or understanding

Jehovah deliver me from all power and decision of self that may limit my capabilities to function in your will

Lord grant me grace to be dead to fleshy desires that bring condemnation to the soul 

Lord whatever I am engaging in that wants to lead to separation between you and I grant me grace to know such and depart from it immediately

Lord let the thirst to do your will increase in me and grace to yield to it without holding back

Lord I commit all leaders in position of authority unto you arise and manifest yourself through them beyond their human comprehension

Lord over this nation manifest yourself and put an end to every reign from the kingdom of darkness 

Lord over(mention) grant me wisdom to overcome, to pursue and recover in all areas I need to in Jesus name

Father take off all the buts that is causing set back in any aspect of my life henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, our glory will not wane before it shines and we will make heaven in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is powerful, sharper than two edge sword, piercing into all areas of my life and fine-tuning my destiny to align with the will of God. I am not subjected to the desires of flesh, I am made victorious and I move above all desires and dictates of this world because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Therefore I live and exist in victory in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 15th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...