Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Prayer from Philippians 4:4

Song by Israel & New Breed

Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say, and again I say
Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say, and again I say
Rejoice

Come bless the Lord, come bless the Lord
Draw near to worship Christ the Lord
And bless His name, His Holy name
Declaring He is good
O that men would praise Him
O that men would praise Him

Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, take pleasure in Him]; again I will say, rejoice!
Philippians 4:4 AMP

Prayer

Almighty savior I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for a blessed new month and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for your ever faithful hand at work in me

Lord thank you for delivering me into your grace and mercy all around my life

Lord thank you for eliminating negative desires that may want to delay my life in unpleasant happenings

I decree henceforth I will rejoice in all that I do beyond human reasoning

I decree my life will never be obscured by negativity

I decree what has been said to be impossible will not dominate my life because I function in divine possibility

I decree my life is endowed with joy unspeakable all around henceforth

I decree failure is not my portion and it has no place in me in Jesus name

I decree over my household and I in this month and always it shall be goodnews in Jesus name

I decree my destiny and glory wil not wane before it shines in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household no fear will dominate our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace speaks for me and the glory of the lord is overshadowing and empowering my glory. I rejoice all the time because there is no room to mourn or be sorrowful in me because Christ in me is the hope of glory. This season and always I will celebrate and will be celebrated, the promises of God manifests speedily to the glory of His name in around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 1st June 2021

Happy New Month 🥳🥳🥳🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...