Search This Blog

Thursday 24 June 2021

Prayer from Psalms 27:14

Song by Keith Staten

Lord I thirst for You
And I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father draw me nearer
Draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness

Lord I thirst for You
I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father draw me nearer
Draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness

I will wait for You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness..

Wait on the LORD : Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD .
Psalm 27:14 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and honour you for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Almighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord I wait on you like never before visit me in all areas

Lord let your right hand of righteousness fine-tune all that concerns me

Ancient of days terminate every weariness and doubt in the place of waiting on you in my life

Abba destroy every connection of sadness or disgrace lurking aroundy destiny in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your strength replace all weakness that wants to jeopardize my period of waiting

Lord in all areas I have been questioned about my faith in you, manifest your glory in Jesus name

Holy spirit terminate every joy killing attribute attached to any aspects of my life henceforth

Lord eternal increase my faith in you and renew my zeal for you always

Abba over(mention) that I have been waiting on you for manifest your power and give me a life transforming testimony

Lord concerning all nations of the world draw us nearer a d fill us with your fear in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household uphold us in all areas and never allow any weakness to trump over your promises for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strength, my light and my salvation. I will fear no one because He has given me His name and His word. He is in charge of my life in all areas and have destroyed the plans of the workers of iniquity. His grace is working for me and I am uplifted through His word at all times. Nothing is impossible for me because my helpmis from the king of kings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...