Search This Blog

Thursday 3 June 2021

Prayer from John 9:38

Song by Travis Greene

What my eyes can't see I still believe
Everything spoken to me
There's no word that can come back void
I will trust the report of the Lord

God is not a man that He should lie
Every need He will supply
So I will wait, I will not be moved
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You
God is not a man that He should lie

Every need, He will supply
I will wait, I will not be moved
I will not be moved
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

I will run and I will not be weary
I will walk and I will not faint
I will rise up on wings as eagles
I believe, I believe, I will trust in


And he said, “Lord, I believe [in You and Your word]!” And he worshiped Him [with reverence and awe].
John 9:38 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel have your way in me and take preeminence over my destiny and all that concerns me

Holy spirit lead me in all that I do terminate the desires of the wicked in and around me

Father flush out every unbelief that wants to envelope my destiny in dismay of any kind

Father remove every thoughts of limitation that's wants to limit my joy and hope

I terminate every plan that is set to keep me beneath my heavenly appointed breakthrough

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the proclamation of fear and unbelief is coming to an end henceforth

I decree henceforth every erected altar of unbelief that is over my destiny and existence is destroyed

Lord henceforth let everything begin to work for my good, remove every evil questioning henceforth

I decree I will not suffer any loss in any aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are victorious in all aspects in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never become weary, I have the strength of Christ in and around me. Joy that overflows is upon me, the peace of God that surpass all understanding is upon my life at all time. Grace speaks for me in all, I will never be a prey to the workers and works of darkness. Jesus is alive in and through, I am blessed and highly favoured always in life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 3rd June 2021


 

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...