Search This Blog

Monday 7 June 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 20:2

Song by LMAM UK

Lord I honor You
With Everything I am
You are God Alone
There is none like you
Lord I give you Praise
Lifting up my hands
You deserve it all
All I am and more

Seasons may come and go
Trials come my way
But I, keep my eyes on you
The storms may be raging on
But I'm so secure
Oh Lord, my mind is stayed on you

For There's no other place, I'd rather be
There's no other place, I'd rather be
There's no other place, I'd rather be
Than where I am right now
Lifting up my hands

I Worship you, I Worship you
I Worship you, I Worship you
I Worship you, I Worship you
(I worship You with all that's in my heart)


The terror of a king is like the roaring of a lion; Whoever provokes him to anger forfeits his own life.
Proverbs 20:2 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Almighty father thank you for your mercy that speaks over all judgement in my life always

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your goodness mercy and favour working over my life and destiny 

Lord thank you for your word that is always guiding me in all areas

Mighty God thank you for silencing every rumour of war in and around me in Jesus name

Everlasting father let my life always be hidden in your secret place and your shadow

Lord destroy all agenda against souls worldwide that is set to jeopardize your plans worldwide

Father destroy every risen battle against the body of Christ worldwide

Father terminate every plan that wants to cause untimely death worldwide over leaders within the body of Christ

Lord terminate all agenda to put children under the spell of wickedness and evil manipulation

Lord eternal I lift my children and all child I know or do not know of make them battle axe in your hands

Lord terminate and uproot every hidden seed of enemy in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I destroy every plan that wants to put me in line for destruction in any aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree I will only yield to the leadership of the most High and I will never be prey to any evil leadership and decrees

I decree over my household and I every battle cry is permanently silenced in Jesus name

I decree all enemy from known or unknown origin I am victorious over them as the lord expose them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the glory of our latter is greater than the former and henceforth our lives will experience divine visitation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Interced for your nation, all leaders and body of Christ*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus so am I in this world. The power of God is working and through me, I am blessed on all fronts. The truth of God is triumphing over every situation of my life. I will not gather for failure or disgrace. The truth of God is over my destiny always the power of God is working in and through me in all my endeavour. I am blessed in all that I do, my going out and coming is orchestrated by the king of glory. Nothing is impossible for me, I am a blessing in all areas in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th June 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...