Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-2

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Take your glory king of kings
Take you glory lord of lords
Take your glory king of kings
It belongs to you alone

Hallelujah king of kings
Hallelujah lord of lords
Hallelujah king of kings
It belongs to you alone

Take all the glory
Take all the honour
Take all the praise
We sing Hallelujah

They who sow in tears shall reap with joyful singing. He who goes back and forth weeping, carrying his bag of seed [for planting], Will indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.
Psalms 126:5‭-‬6 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father the only wise and true God I worship you

Ancient of days I give you glory and magnify your name for who you are

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word that directs and leads me each and everyday

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and total deliverance from the power of darkness

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world weeping will not take over joy in every household in Jesus name

I decree every power and opposition from the kingdom of darkness set to keep souls hidden in bondage is destroyed

I decree every opposition against the body of Christ is permanently negated

I decree every word of destruction spoken into the corners of the earth working against destinies is permanently silenced

I decree every weeping is replaced with joy henceforth

I decree over parents and children there will be no sudden loss of life in Jesus name

I come against every disease that has been taking root in and around me, I curse their existence henceforth in Jesus name

I decree every gate of opposition erected over my destiny and household is brought down now in Jesus mighty name

I decree henceforth joy is replacing all worries and anxiety that wants to keep my soul under subjection

I command all spirit of heaviness to be totally removed from my life

I decree concerning any one going through any form of challenge in life today they receive breakthrough all around in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) it is ending in praise in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, our lives will not be cut short suddenly on Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Abba thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am in this world. I am am soaring higher and higher in life. I am filled with the power of Christ Jesus who is the lion of the tribe of Judah. My soul is sold out to Christ alone therefore no condemning power can fill my soul. I am a unique being set apart for the glorious use of Messiah, king and kingdoms come to my rising. I prosper in all that I do because Christ is working always in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 8th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...