Search This Blog

Friday 4 June 2021

Prayer from John 3:16

Song by Preye Odede

It’s the same God, who was there for you in the midnight hour
It’s the same God Who is able to wipe your tears away
It’s the same God Who was there in times of lack and want
It’s the same God Is Jehovah My great provider

Tell me why you’re giving up on God
Tell me why you’re giving up on Him
Tell me why you’re giving up on God
Hold on, change is on the way

 
Ebezina, Chukwu non nso
 (Don’t cry, God is close)
Ogini bu nsobu gi 
(What is your problem?)
Ima-na odi adigideh 
(He does not take long)
Nwa nnen mo, Jide si eh Ike
 (Beloved, hold on to Him)
Hi si anya gi eh (Wipe your tears)
Chukwu di gi atu asi (God never lies)
Oge a diri gi nma (It’s going to be alright)

 
Don’t you cry, change is here
Weeping may endure for a night
Joy is gonna come in the morning
You don’t have to cry no more
Hold God by His word, he’s gonna do what his says
Lift your hands and give him praise



“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Glorious God thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Holy spirit have your way in me and glorify yourself in all that concerns me henceforth

King of glory thank you for the forgiveness of sin and for your blood shed for my salvation

Abba have your way in me and exalt your majesty over my life and household

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and the love that you constantly show to me

Heavenly father terminate every thoughts that belittles my faith in all aspect of my life

Ancient of days thank you for releasing from bondage through salvation and your word

Father take preeminence over my entire being and situation, finish what started and complete what you began

Jehovah eliminate every doubt at the edge divine intervention and breakthrough

Almighty God I pray for all who are yet to have you as their lord and savior minister to them this day and let them have divine encounter with you henceforth

Almighty savior terminate every edge of challenges risen over my life and household in Jesus name

Lord you gave your only son as sacrifice just for me, under no circumstances do not let renounce my faith in you in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are my audience of one and my divine advocate, speak on my behalf where I can or can't represent myself in Jesus name

Lord eternal over this nation and nations around let there be divine revival of souls and mass salvation henceforth 

Lord almighty concerning the vessel used for the individual used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household grant us faith over fear and testimonies over all test

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the powerof the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. You are my strength and hope, therefore I will never give up. You are the waymaker and you have have done what no man can do. Your love and presence surrounds me like a shield. I will not be silent because your word is working in and through me. I am blessed and favoured, grace speaks over disgraced, I will not be disappointed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 4th June 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...