Search This Blog

Sunday 27 June 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 3:5

Hymn

 
When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet.
Or we'll walk by His side in the way.
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; And lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5 KJV

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship honour and glorify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your love and sustaining power working in and through me

Father erase every doubt that is stirred up inside of me knowingly or unknowingly

Lord in all that I do let my trust in you begin to increase beyond human reasoning

Father erase all handwriting of evil over my life and destiny in Jesus name

Jehovah take me to the position you have ordained for me and remove all hinderance from my path

I decree my life is hidden in Christ Jesus and no lies from pit of hell can take dominion over me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all.impacted by it and our household, our trust is set in Christ and we are secured in His will always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My trust is in the rock of ages who is my ever present help. He has never fail and He can never fail me. His word guides me and directs me in all that I do. Grace is daily released over my life therefore disgrace have no stay or stand in anything that concerns me. I am victorious always, I will never be a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...